Saturday, December 1, 2012

AppCrayon Stylus Review

I'm behind on my stylus reviews, sorry!

Here's the AppCrayon stylus from DanoToys. You can find it in-store at Target, Walgreen's and Bed Bath & Beyond for about $10. It was designed by teachers and therapists for Kindergarteners. It's plastic but feels well-made. It's barrel is triangular to promote a tripod grip. It's tip is rubber and a little bigger than most styluses. It's slightly squishy but not too much. It's also got a thing on the end where you can attach a lanyard or something.

For educators, they're available in packs of 6 at a discount.

I like this stylus for the kids and they like it too. Obviously, it was designed with them in mind. The size is good, it seems to be durable, if they chew on the top end it's not going to damage the stylus or their teeth, and they like the bright color of the plastic. I've tried to keep them from pulling the tip off and I've been successful so far. It's on there pretty tightly. I didn't see any replacement stylus tips, but since the stylus itself is $10 and you can buy it at brick and mortar retailers so there's no shipping, if the tip comes off buying a new stylus isn't going to hurt.

I don't have anything else to say about it, because I don't really see any downside to this stylus!

No comments:

Post a Comment